CamGuyNews Cover Page Featuring Clay Parker

Friday, October 15, 2021
Featured on this CamGuyNews Promo Page is the engaging & handsome Clay Parker. Clay is surrounded by several recent headlines including the juvenile troll blog getting caught photo shopping a screen shot to fit their ongoing narrative.  How humiliating it must be to have this exposed after all of their fake claims.  Next we share who won the YNOT Cam Awards top camguy awards with Brody Biggs & Maximus787 coming out on top.  Then camguy Jaden Storm crushed the competition in the 2021 Flirty Awards on camsite Flirt-4-Free.

To connect with Clay Parker check out all of his links at All My Links   |   Chaturbate Name: 'clay_parker'.   





2 comments:

  1. LOL “The Jaden Storm Awards”

    I actually like Jaden so I didn’t mind him seeing his success when it came to the Flirties. However, he definitely does NOT have the best ass on the site – there were plenty of other candidates (*cough Dante Santos cough*) who were better suited for that honor. Jaden nurtures a very interactive and chill atmosphere in his room, I find him so down to earth so I’m not too surprised he mustered up as many votes as he did.

    I will say what I like about the Flirties is that permitted votes are only counted when models were online – thus removing the “Buy-Out The Winner” factor that we often see in the FOTY and even the weekly “Top Models” contests. Now I can’t say it’s completely perfect as I did notice some suspicious activity within the ballot last year but this year seemed to have fixed that flaw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Jaden's success wasn't a surprise as he is an engaging camguy. I agree, Dante has a great ass (entire body), I even tried to get him to be featured on CGN a while back. I to like the no super-votes for credits it makes everyone's votes equal.

      Delete

CGN encourages readers to share their opinions, be respectful of others even if you disagree. Use the CGN Discussion Forum for off-topic comments.