CGN March Camguy of the Month: Max Ferrara

Thursday, March 1, 2018
*Max No Longer Performs on Cam*

Our CGN 2018 March Model of the Month is the muscular hunk Max Ferrara!! Recently we interviewed Max for the blog & have been impressed with him ever since so featuring him in this spot was a given.  Max is from Medellin, Colombia where he is a student at a local university.  He is a 20 year old young man who is 5'10 tall, weighs 172 lbs., 7" uncut penis, has brown eyes & black hair.  Max has been a webcam performer for 5 months now at Flirt-4-Free & has an impressive list of accomplishments already, listed below are a few of them...
x
- In Over 1,000 Members Favorites List
- Over 50 Online Notifications
- 2017 FOTY Viewers Choice 100+ Unique Votes
- Received 5,000 Credit Tip
- Over 5,000 Credits Earned in a Show
- Over 5,000 Credits Earned in a Party Chat
- Earned over 30,000 Credits in a Day
- Earned over 50,000 Credits in a Month
- 10 Unique Customers in a Day
- Top 1% of all Models 5 times
- Top 3% of all Models 5 times
- Top 5% of all Models 5 times
- Top 10% of all Models 5 times
x
Max is featured on the CGN Monthly Calendar & sent us the photo to use on it, we hope you like it.  Below are direct links to all of Max's social media & camsite pages so everyone can find him easily.  We've also added a copy of the interview we did with Max back in January in case you missed it.  We hope you enjoy it & stop by this handsome young mans chat room so he can entertain you!!!

How did you become a webcam performer?
I am a very curios person and I love sex, so I decided to venture out and try as a total model I am doing what I like and every time I can feed that curiosity for pleasure.
x
What is the craziest thing a member has requested? Did you do it?
The strangest thing that I did recently was to bathe in oil and put shoe in the mouth with dirt.
x
What makes you different from other webcam performers?
I think that I am a model very open to anything, I am very happy and I think that my users like that.
x
After your webcam shift ends, what do you like to go & do?
Training, I like to go out dancing, walk my dog, and play soccer.
x
What do you feel is your best physical feature? Why?
My abdomen, it is what most admire about me all the time.
x
Any fetishes or wild sexual fantasies that you have?
Lately I like to transcend with my Jordans (sneakers), it excites me to be naked and with only my boots on.
x
x
What is the most sensitive part of your body?
My nipples for sure.
x
What is your favorite type of underwear? Why?
I really like to wear white or red boxers, or else the briefs because they stick to my body.  It makes me feel very comfortable and sexy.
x
What are you studying at your university?
Nutrition study, I am going into my third semester.
x
What animal best represents you? How/Why?
Bull, I am a Taurus.  That can influence my behavior a lot.  I am very passionate and I can be very calm.
x
What is one thing you always have with you & cannot live without? Why?
Protein and a book.  My protein because I live without time and protein saves me many times.  The book gives me peace at any time and helps me to take advantage of it.
x
Any fun hobbies or activities you like to do in your free time?
I like to try things also in my spare time to know places, sports, etc.  Always try to have new experiences.  In particular I like activities in which I have be active like sports.x
x
x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

CGN encourages readers to share their opinions, be respectful of others even if you disagree. Use the CGN Discussion Forum for off-topic comments.