CGN February Camguy of the Month: Petes Evans

Thursday, February 1, 2018
Our CGN February 2018 Model of the Month is the vibrant stud Petes Evans!!!  Petes is from Medellin, Colombia & is a still a relative newcomer to performing on webcam having started in early December 2017.  He is a 26 year old guy who stands 5'11 tall, weighs 165 lbs., 7" uncut cock, has brown eyes & black hair.  We recently wrote a "Performer Recommendation" discussing what we liked about Petes & also published an interview he was gracious enough to take part in.  You may read that article & interview by clicking on this link - Petes Evans.
x
Petes is also featured on the blogs calendar this month & picked the calendar we are using.  Below are direct links to his social media, camsite pages, hot pictures, & a copy of the interview mentioned earlier.

Twitter   |   Flirt-4-Free Name: 'petes-evans'   |   Chaturbate Name: 'petesevans'         

x
How did you become a webcam performer?
I love making new friends.  I liked interacting with guys from all over the world, by chance I joined the Flirt4Free and I saw several guys talking to users.  I saw them all happy and real horny, I immediately thought Petes should do the same, investigate and I managed to enter the page.  I am a happy boy now.
x
What do you like most about being a webcam performer?
What I like most is that I can make good friends, make games, make characters and know a little about each person, each taste, each fetish, each fantasy.
x
What is the craziest thing a member has requested? Did you do it?
So far the most crazy is to "masturbate my ears."  I did enjoy, it was something new, fun and feel good to experience.
x
Are you starting to get used to your interactive toy? Tell us how it feels when it vibrates.
I liked it from the beginning, feeling the most crazy vibrations.  It's the most exciting thing, they are ticklish that make me horny, it's like closing your eyes and feeling a tongue playing with your ass.
x
What are some of the things that make you different from other performers?
Everyone here we are good, my charisma and my personality makes me different, in each show I have a surprise gift after the cum!
x
Any fetishes or wild fantasies that you have?
To fuck a guy while my ass is sitting on another guys face and have everything recorded by a camera.
x
If you could have any super power what would it be? How would you use it?
The super power to teleport.  The use in moments that are special friends need a hug or a kiss.
x
Any fun hobbies or activities you like to do in your free time?
In my free time I practice gymnastics, I like to read to exercise my mind, and at times ride a horse to relax.
x
Where is your favorite place to travel/or where would you like to travel to? Why?
My favorite is to travel to the coffee towns of my country - Salento, Quimbaja, Pereira.  I would like to travel to Orlando, Florida.  From my childhood I want to know Disney!
xxx

x

1 comment:

  1. Pete is a good time had me laughing so hard I had to take him private. What ensued from there was pure pleasure I cannot describe.

    ReplyDelete

CGN encourages readers to share their opinions, be respectful of others even if you disagree. Use the CGN Discussion Forum for off-topic comments.