CGN June Camguy of the Month: Yanka Max

Thursday, June 1, 2017
We'd like to introduce our June 2017 CGN Model of the Month... Yanka Max!!! He is currently in his third year as a webcam performer having started back on August 2, 2014.  Yanka Max is a 21 year old young man residing in Colombia & stands 5'9 tall, weighs about 150 lbs., 7" uncut cock, & has brown eyes/hair.  As a performer Yanka is known for being friendly, charming, interactive, & for his great body too.  He likes getting to know his guests through good conversation & learning about different parts of the world.  He also doesn't mind naughty chats as he loves to perform & satisfy his guests in private where is open to most types of shows including fetish & role play.  Check out some of his accomplishments...  
x
- "Mr. South America" in Flirt of the Year 2016
- Top 50 in Flirt of the Year from 2014-2016
- Placed 23rd in 2016 Flirt of the Year
- Placed 14th in 2016 CamStar Flirt of the Year 
- Viewers Choice FOTY over 1,000 unique votes
- Finished 4th in May 2017 Flirt of the Month
- Finished 6th in April 2017 Flirt of the Month
- Named Flirt-4-Free Model of the Week 5/8-14
- Winner of Model Contests on Flirt-4-Free
- Regular Top 20 Performer on Flirt-4-Free
- Over 5,000 members favorited him on Flirt
- Over 5,000 unique customers on Flirt-4-Free
- Over 100 unique customers in a day on Flirt 
x
Yanka Max is also featured on the blog calendar we do hope you like it as he sent us some great photos to use.  Yanka recently started using a new Twitter account which is linked below along with his Flirt-4-Free pages so everyone can find him easier.  We've also included a short interview with him, a hot photo collage, & a new shower clip from his Twitter... Stop by & meet this handsome young man if you see him online some evening!!!
x
Twitter   |   Flirt-4-Free Name: 'yanka-max'
x
1.) How did you become a webcam performer?
I became a webcam performer through a friend of mine.  I thought the proposal sounded interesting so I went for it.  Will be 3 years in August.
x
2.) Were you nervous before your first show or having to get naked on webcam?
At no point was I nervous, I was excited & was really enjoying what I was doing. Previously I liked seeing myself on camera with my friends, so I like it a lot.
x
3.) Can you share the craziest thing you've been asked to do on webcam was?
The craziest thing I've experienced on webcam was when a member asked me in a private show to put a bag around my head & cum for him.
x
4.) You occasionally use the Oh-Mi-Bod (on request), what you think of it?
When I use the Oh-Mi-Bod, it seems to me that it is a good way to give diversion to different clients.  Even giving the possibility of a good show to people who do not have enough money for a private show.  We will add in his chat room he also says "it feels good & makes him hot." 
x
x
5.) What do you feel is your most attractive feature?
I like my chest & face the most says Yanka.  Once you take a look at some of his photos below you are likely to agree!!!
x
6.) Any fantasies you'd like to share?
One of my fantasies is to have sex on an airplane.  
x
7.) Strangest place you've had / or would like to have sex?
I've had sex in a hospital.  I made sure to ask him if he had or wanted to... After his answer to #6 it clear he's a bit of a thrill seeker!
x
8.) Any fun hobbies you want to share with us?
I like going to the gym & riding motorcycles.  Yanka recently put up a photo collage on his Twitter showing him in 2016 compared to 2017 - his work in the gym really shows!
x
9.) Where would you like to go on vacation one day?
Yanka would like to stay fairly close to his home... "I'd like to go on vacation in Cancun with my family."
x
x
x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

CGN encourages readers to share their opinions, be respectful of others even if you disagree. Use the CGN Discussion Forum for off-topic comments.